This product is for candidates who choose to have the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) review their score(s) for one or more sections of their Uniform CPA Examination for the current testing window.
If you have submitted an order for a Score Appeal you will not need to order a Score Review. Score Review is automatically included when you place an order for a Score Appeal.
Score Review orders can only be placed for the current testing window.
Score Review orders can be placed between the following dates:
March 25, 2015 through April 25 2015 for the January/February 2015 testing window.
June 25, 2015 through July 25, 2015 for the April/May 2015 testing window.
September 25, 2015 through October 25, 2015 for the July/August 2015 testing window.
December 25, 2015 through January 25, 2016 for the October/November 2015 testing window.
Candidates are advised:
- Orders can only be placed during the above posted date range.
- Once the review window has closed this product page will show as "SOLD OUT".
- The score review fees are non-refundable.
- The score review process begins on "submission deadline" date, regardless of when your form is submitted for processing.
- That the decision of the score review will be returned to you and/or your State Board of Accountancy within six weeks from the "submission deadline" date.
- That the submission of the score review should not prevent you from re-applying for the same section(s) in the next testing window.
- That historically there is a less than 1% chance a score will change as a result of a score review.