The NASBA CPA Examination Score Appeal is offered to candidates who wish to request a session to write a score appeal
regarding one or more questions on the Uniform CPA Examination for the current testing window.
Score Appeal orders can be placed between the following dates:
December 25, 2013 through January 25, 2014
March 25, 2014 through April 2014
June 25, 2014 through July 25, 2014
September 25, 2014 through October 25, 2014
December 25, 2014 through January 25, 2015
Candidates are advised:
- Orders can only be placed during the above posted date range.
- Once the appeal window has closed this product page will show as "SOLD OUT".
- That appeal sessions are conducted at NASBA's office located in Nashville, Tennessee, USA.
- That you will be contacted in order to establish a date, time and place to conduct the Score Appeal.
- Under secure conditions, you will be allowed the same amount of time as the examination section, utilizing a computer, to review the questions to which you provided incorrect answers and write an appeal.
- That in the event you choose to appeal a question, you must submit payment of $100.00 per question, at that time.
- That the decision of the score appeal will be returned to you, and / or your State Board of Accountancy at least eight weeks from the "submission deadline" date.
- That the submission of the score appeal should not prevent you from re-applying for the same section(s) in the next testing window.
- That historically a score has never been changed as a result of a Score Appeal.
After placing your order, you will be contacted by e-mail within two weeks by a NASBA representative to schedule your appointment.